High Resolution Printing Banners, Vivid banner printing
- Environmentally friendly pvc mesh banner printing
- Banner will fully degrade once in a landfill site
- Full colour printing with weather resistant UV inks
- Suitable for long-term outdoor use
- No-fade guarantee on print
- Fully weatherproof
- Double sides printing with high resolution
|Material||PVC vinyl 480gsm (17oz)|
|Print||full color digital printing 1440dpi|
|Artwork format||PDF, AI, PSD, CDR, JPG, etc all available, but we prefer high
|Banner Finishing||hemmed, reinforced, sewn edge, eyelets, ropes|
- Easy to hang, remove, and store
- Can be hung in many different ways
- Can be used indoors or outdoor
- Can be made in virtually any size
What is the difference welding and sewing finishing?
Sewing is stronger than welding. Production day for sewing is
longer than welding.
What are eyelets?
They are the metal rings punched into the edges of the vinyl for
positional purposes to attach the banner.
What kind of rope is used on the vinyl banners
We will have 6mm nylon rope supplied with the vinyl banner.
What is a pocket?
It is a sleeve on the banner to insert rods.
How do I measure the pocket size?
Pocket size is normally 2 - 2.5 x the diameter of the rod.
Where can I find the rod?
Rod size depends on the vinyl size. You can purcahse rods from any
hardware shop easily.
What is truck Webbing?
Truck webbbing is a kind of tough vinyl welded on the edge of
banner to prevent the banner to be damaged.
What is a Reinforced corner?
We use an extra piece of vinyl (triangle shape) to sew onto the
corner of the banner. It is used to prevent the banner being
damaged, especially on the corners.
Do you have other vinyl finishing?
Yes, we do. We have kedar rope finishing for billboard. Please
contact our Customer Service Team for further information.